1. The flagger's count of laps is official.
2. No drinking of intoxicates by any participants allowed at any time before or during the racing program, or any evidence there of by any driver, owner, or crew member.
3. At all race events, all drivers and owners assumes responsibility for the action of their pit crew in every respect. The driver and owner shall be the spokesman for the car and the pit crew.
4. In the event of a disagreement, any member taking physical action for any reason can be suspended.
Everyone must stay in their own pit area!!!
5. No one shall enter the flaggers or scorers tower during the racing program, except officials.
6. No speeding in the pits. If caught by track officials, you MAYBE disqualified.
7. Only safety crews and wrecker crews will be allowed on the track. At no time will the pit personnel be allowed on the track.
8. No repairs to be made on cars while on the track at anytime.
9. Each car will start each event on its own power. if not they go to the rear of the field.
10. All drivers must be ready to compete and have their cars in line before each race enters the track or they will be sent to rear of the field.
11. All cars must take the green flag to be eligible for payoff.
12. The flaggers have complete charge of track while racing.
13. If there is a accident before the first lap is official, the field will be completely restarted with the car or cars bringing out the caution going to the rear of the field.
14. On a caution or red flag any car going to the pit area must return to the rear of the field.
15. All restarts will be double file until the halfway point of the race. From then on they will restart single file.
16. Any driver causing excessive delays in a race, such as spinning out three times will be sent to the pits.
17. Any driver guilty of violating any of the flag rules will be penalized at the discretion of the flaggers.
18. Rough riding will be left up to the discretion of the track flaggers.
19. All drivers must remain in their cars while on the track or you may be disqualified.
20. On restarts the pole driver has the choice of inside or outside position. He/She must resume that position themselves. The pole driver paces and starts the race from either position.
21. Radio communication is only allowed through the tower and flaggers,
22. Spot check of cars will be made throughout the season.
23. All feature winners must report to victory lane immediately after racing. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of win.
24. Any Driver can question his position one time. If a driver challenges his position more than once under the same caution period and is incorrect, he can be sent to the rear of the field.
25. Any driver delaying a race can be disqualified.
26. Payoff should start 20 minutes after the results of the feature race are sent down from the tower and have been posted on the pit board.
27. Any item not listed specifically in the rules are not necessarily automatically legal. Any questions should be checked into for clarification.