1. The handicapper has the right to have the car number change or enlarged.
2. All numbers will be limited to three, if three are used, at least one must be a primary number.
3. If a driver qualifies more than one car, he must drive the last car qualified in the feature race, the other cars are not eligible. The driver finishing one spot out, behind the first car qualified will move into the final qualifying spot.
4. All driver changes must be reported to the handicapper. POINTS GO WITH THE DRIVER ONLY! Can not change drivers and expect to accumulate points on the car.
5. IMAC class has there own Handicapping procedures.
6. Cars will draw for heat starting position the first two-week period, after that they will be handicapped for the heat and feature line ups.
7. Handicapping will be done on a 3-week money earned average.